DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DuelingBunnieZ Forum Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denise
Admin
Denise

DuelingBunnieZ Forum Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: DuelingBunnieZ Forum Rules and Guidelines   DuelingBunnieZ Forum Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:30 pm

So we from Team DuelingBunnieZ dont want to enforce so many rules on everyone, but we do want this site to be fun and useful. We need to remember that we are all of different backgrounds and nationalities, so we must ALL RESPECT ONE ANOTHER. We have come up with a few things we expect of all you, so please abide by the following guidelines:

1. Respect Others: No criticism, No jokes, etc. In regards to someones post or comment.

2. Restrain from using Profanity in your posts.

3. No Inappropriate pictures and/or comments.

4. ABSOLUTELY NO discriminatory, racist, and rude comments are to be made towards someone. YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED.

I think that is FAIR. We are not gonna be on your backs with rules, but we definitely will not let people be treated in a inappropriate and rude manner. If you are to break any of the following rules, you will be at risk of:

-PROBATION
-PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM FORUM.

Very Happy Very Happy Smile Guys....We're not asking for a lot lol!
Back to top Go down
https://duelingbunniez.forumotion.com
Spirit_Of_Sun

Spirit_Of_Sun

DuelingBunnieZ Forum Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuelingBunnieZ Forum Rules and Guidelines   DuelingBunnieZ Forum Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 pm

"screw the rules i have money"
-Seto Kaiba

xDDDDD
Back to top Go down

DuelingBunnieZ Forum Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum :: DuelingBunnieZ Welcomes You :: Rules of the Forum-
Jump to: