DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy Beginnings: Birth of the 4 Crystals, this is my fan fic hope you like it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeoDrao

Final Fantasy Beginnings: Birth of the 4 Crystals, this is my fan fic hope you like it Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Beginnings: Birth of the 4 Crystals, this is my fan fic hope you like it   Final Fantasy Beginnings: Birth of the 4 Crystals, this is my fan fic hope you like it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 am

This is a fan fic of mine that I originally made several years ago on another forum, but I am going to try and rebuild it here. I hope you'll all enjoy it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This tale is one that was once lost from deep within the flow of time. A tale that precedes the rise and fall of many kingdoms. Longer before the first Esper was born into existance. Back before the wars of the 4 Crystals were waged. Back when the world of Gaia was young there was utter chaos. The waves raged uncontrollably! The land shook without end! The wind howled with the fury of a 1000 wolves! Fire burst forth from the depths of the planet! This tale is of when nothing but monsters roamed through the land, sea, and sky freely and in great numbers. They attack humans and humans attacked them. Back then only one city survived and humans from far and wide struggled to get there where peace....well a small peace existed. Here is where our tale begins......

One day in this peaceful city, the city called Orea, with it's high and thick walls, a young boy was running down an alley back to his home with news from the most recent batch of immigrants. But when he arrives to his home all he can find is the door broken open and the windows shattered to pieces.

Slowly the boy walks in and sees what he feared........
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/NeoDrao

Final Fantasy Beginnings: Birth of the 4 Crystals, this is my fan fic hope you like it
Page 1 of 1