DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LightPulsar Dragon + DarkFlare Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnvyTheClown

EnvyTheClown

LightPulsar Dragon + DarkFlare Dragon Empty
PostSubject: LightPulsar Dragon + DarkFlare Dragon   LightPulsar Dragon + DarkFlare Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:10 am

Oh my lanka, does anyone else see this? 2 more generic Twilight type monsters?!

LightPulsar Dragon
(Insert awesome artwork here that I am unable to post until 7 days from now)
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard) by sending 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your hand to your Graveyard. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher DARK Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

DarkFlare Dragon
(Insert awesome artwork here that I am unable to post until 7 days from now)
You can banish 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: You can send 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand and Deck to the Graveyard; banish 1 card from either player's Graveyard.

So the good news is that that LightPulsar Dragon+REDMD+Cannon Soldier FTK/OTK is no longer possible. However, these two monsters are still mighty powerful no?

LightPulsar Dragon is definitely the better of the two in my opinion, the higher stats, revival effect, extra Dark Simorgh Style summoning option and LIGHT attribute make it a far more versatile card than it's brother. Could we have some sort of weird Dragon Chaos shenanigans up ahead? What are your thoughts and which is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/envytheclown

LightPulsar Dragon + DarkFlare Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Talk-
Jump to: