I'm glad that you asked this question, because a lot of people don't know how to balance their lives properly. Jonathan and I are in college, we work, we run an eBay Business that TAKES TIME, and we have a Yu-Gi-Oh Team that takes time. Many people feel that running a YouTube channel is easy, but it really isn't.
I will tell you how Jonathan and I balance our lives, and maybe this helps you:
- We picked morning classes in College, so that we can work the afternoon, and be together at the end of the day.
I know that morning classes SUCK, but if you want time to do other things, that's what you have to do.
- I After school we go directly to work. Most of the time, we have an hour or two before work starts to eat and get ready.
- After work, TIME TO GO HOME and REST! We do our homework from the classes in the beginning of the day.
- After the home work, I go and start on my YouTube Videos. I pre-record videos, so that if I'm working late any other day of the week, I have something to upload.
- MANY, MANY, MANY people ask me to duel on Dueling Network, so while my videos are uploading, I duel people as much as I can.
- Mind you, by the time that is ALL done, Its about 12 midnight.
Jonathan and I don't get much time to play Yu-Gi-Oh during the week, sometimes we have a day off of work and we will hang out with the crew and play. The only real day that we have to play Yu-Gi-Oh is Saturday at our locals.
Balancing your life may be difficult, and many times you have to make decisions that you don't like. If that means LESS Yu-Gi-Oh, more School....then that is what you have to do.