DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GALATIC EMPIRE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alavastar

Alavastar

GALATIC EMPIRE! Empty
PostSubject: GALATIC EMPIRE!   GALATIC EMPIRE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:47 pm

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUEL ACADEMY, coem on people, you guys havent been on this in for ever get of your Facebook and come back, because today i ahve a deck so outrages, so crazy, so .... underground that no one will ever expect this. Some cards will eventualy come out in the near future so dont critisise to much.
But with out further delay, heres the deck.

Monsters: 18
Tragoedia x2
Spirit reaper x3
Level Eater x3
Andro Sphinx x3
Sphinx Teleia x3
Theinen The Great Sphinx x1 (trust me theres a reason to have him, just 1 is perfect)
Gorz
Battle fader x2

Spells: 14
Pot of avarice
Pot of duality x2
Dark hole
Reborn
Galaxy queens light x3 (this is the main card guys, you will use this violently)
Mystical space typhon x3
Gold sarc x3

Traps: 8
Pyramid of light x2
Destruction jammer x1 (its a good card, i have one just because you really dont know what your opp will pull, plus it protects your monsters)
Dark bribe x3
Solemn warning x1 (you already waste alot of LP here)
Solemn Judgement

Extra: 14 Might change, your main monsters are your rank 10s so anythign lower is just for safety
SuperDimensional robot Galaxy Destroyer x3 (your main win condition)
Gustav Max x3 (your second win condition and just for lolz beater)
Number 9 x2 (IT LOOKS LIKE THE DEATHSTAR!!!!!!!! And its a tank... nothing can get over this... once its out)
Sun Dragon Overlord x2
Number 11 x1
Zenmaines x2
Leviar x1

The side can be anything really, hell keep a cyber and fortress just in case this format

This deck is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it, it uses the Sphinxs, You can do so much, yes it stalls, but once you have your engines going (small pun) you
can do soooo much damage.

Basicaly this is a fun deck with a competative edge, i hope no one netdecks cause franqly i love this deck but hell if you want test it out, its amazing, well balance,
change it up if you want, go crazy, spread the word people. Creativity always wins people.

Thats all from me.
Back to top Go down
Denise
Admin
Denise

GALATIC EMPIRE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GALATIC EMPIRE!   GALATIC EMPIRE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:37 am

Awesome Deck!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://duelingbunniez.forumotion.com
Alavastar

Alavastar

GALATIC EMPIRE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GALATIC EMPIRE!   GALATIC EMPIRE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Thanks Denice Very Happy

hope the other forum members like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GALATIC EMPIRE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GALATIC EMPIRE!   GALATIC EMPIRE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GALATIC EMPIRE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Yu-Gi-Oh Deck Profiles-
Jump to: