DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YGO + School... does it work O.o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alavastar

Alavastar

YGO + School... does it work O.o Empty
PostSubject: YGO + School... does it work O.o   YGO + School... does it work O.o I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:26 am

Allrightn idk if i have any place to talk since im just a high school but

since i need to fill up my resume and stuff im joining new stuff , my grade have been slipping and ive been having to
go to totouring and stuff

but ive notice if i do i pie chart on my day or even my week , since school has taken up more and more time my YGO life
has rapidly decreased.... idk how yugitubers and other people balance things like work , school and ygo or beter yet anything

basicaly my point is... how can a person balance their life -.-''
Back to top Go down
Denise
Admin
Denise

PostSubject: Re: YGO + School... does it work O.o   YGO + School... does it work O.o I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm glad that you asked this question, because a lot of people don't know how to balance their lives properly. Jonathan and I are in college, we work, we run an eBay Business that TAKES TIME, and we have a Yu-Gi-Oh Team that takes time. Many people feel that running a YouTube channel is easy, but it really isn't.

I will tell you how Jonathan and I balance our lives, and maybe this helps you:

- We picked morning classes in College, so that we can work the afternoon, and be together at the end of the day.
I know that morning classes SUCK, but if you want time to do other things, that's what you have to do.

- I After school we go directly to work. Most of the time, we have an hour or two before work starts to eat and get ready.

- After work, TIME TO GO HOME and REST! We do our homework from the classes in the beginning of the day.

- After the home work, I go and start on my YouTube Videos. I pre-record videos, so that if I'm working late any other day of the week, I have something to upload.

- MANY, MANY, MANY people ask me to duel on Dueling Network, so while my videos are uploading, I duel people as much as I can.

- Mind you, by the time that is ALL done, Its about 12 midnight. Shocked

Jonathan and I don't get much time to play Yu-Gi-Oh during the week, sometimes we have a day off of work and we will hang out with the crew and play. The only real day that we have to play Yu-Gi-Oh is Saturday at our locals.

Balancing your life may be difficult, and many times you have to make decisions that you don't like. If that means LESS Yu-Gi-Oh, more School....then that is what you have to do.

[b]
Back to top Go down
https://duelingbunniez.forumotion.com
NeoDrao

PostSubject: Re: YGO + School... does it work O.o   YGO + School... does it work O.o I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:09 am

the way my life and work is right now sometimes o have a lot of time and others I do not.......though that does remind me I have some deck profiles to do that i am like a week behind on. plus me and Denise and Jon still have to do a video swap.

@Denise i do have an idea in mind. let's do a deck profile on each channel!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/NeoDrao
Denise
Admin
Denise

PostSubject: Re: YGO + School... does it work O.o   YGO + School... does it work O.o I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Sure thing we an do a deck profile for your channel!
Back to top Go down
https://duelingbunniez.forumotion.com
Alavastar

Alavastar

PostSubject: Re: YGO + School... does it work O.o   YGO + School... does it work O.o I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:05 am

Holy crap denise,

you have to do all that

im barely a stupid highschool student....
T^T

hopefully i can do the morning classes thing to so i can chill out with my friends in the after noon
well this acualy helped alot
gave me something to think about
Back to top Go down
NeoDrao

PostSubject: Re: YGO + School... does it work O.o   YGO + School... does it work O.o I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm

glad they helped you out lol!

anyways Denise and Jon do you want me to do a deck profile for your channel first or would you want to do one on my channel first? either way is good for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/NeoDrao
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO + School... does it work O.o   YGO + School... does it work O.o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YGO + School... does it work O.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: