DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingBunnieZ Official Forum

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help on Ojama-Rabbit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roray

Help on Ojama-Rabbit? Empty
PostSubject: Help on Ojama-Rabbit?   Help on Ojama-Rabbit? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:41 am

I'm currently in "Beta" of my Offering Ojama Rabbit, the Main point of the deck is to get 3 Ojamas and make Number 96: Dark Mist, but also gachi gachi, and theres a tour guide engine, and a chaos engine, what are some good/tech cards for this kind of deck, Im currently just testing this build

Help on Ojama-Rabbit? TLXg7

Like I said, its currently being tested, and no, I don't run the Blue and Red because the point of this build is to be fast. and Blue isn't very fast. and Red can be a super dead draw especially when you mostly bring the ojamas out with rabbit and stuff
Back to top Go down
Denise
Admin
Denise

Help on Ojama-Rabbit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help on Ojama-Rabbit?   Help on Ojama-Rabbit? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:49 pm

WOW! Never seen anything quite like this!! It's pretty interesting. One question I have, why Ojamas? What is the reason behind using rabbit to summon 2 Ojamas? It looks pretty cool, just interested in why you decided to use Ojamas over anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://duelingbunniez.forumotion.com

Help on Ojama-Rabbit?
Page 1 of 1